I am extremely flattered and thankful, not just for this award but also for all the love that you gorgeous people have shown my four month old baby blog.
Ok, here are the rules of the award that I have to follow; I have to answer 10 questions about myself and then pass this award to 10 other deserving bloggers with less than 300 followers.
So, here are the questions I have been asked:
1. What is your most favourite makeup item?
It has to be my eye pencil / kohl because even if I dont wear any other makeup, this instantly makes me look better. I guess it's an Indian thing, preferring to highlight our eyes instead of our lips, coz kohl / kajal has been used in India since thousands of years.
2. What is your favourite tv show?
Sorry, I cant answer this since I dont watch TV, no really! Even when others in my family are watching TV, I read or blog or whatever, but I dont watch TV.
3. One thing you really love and without which you never leave your house? The answer can be anything but not any makeup related thing.
My Blackberry...ok, I admit I've fallen out of love with it ever since iphone 5 and Samsung Galaxy Note 2 have hit the market but it is still indispensible! Forget leaving home, I dont go from one room to the other in my house without my BB.
4. What’s the most expensive makeup item you have bought for yourself?
Since all my perfumes have been gifted to me, and the question is makeup, not skincare, it would have to be Shiseido White Lucent Powder Foundation and Chanel Vitalumiere Aqua Foundation.
5. Which is the one physical trait of any actress or model do you wish to have?
I'd love to be taller...not much, say 2-3 inches taller would be fine.
6. What do you like the most about blogging?
The fact that I can write about beauty, books, travelling, things I really love and I can share my views with others who are equally passionate about these very things.
7. Who is the person you are closest to? (you don’t need to name anybody)
Hubby obviously :D
8. What is your dream profession?
To anchor a Travel + Makeup show where I can travel to exotic destinations and, while other travel shows talk of local food, I would discover the beauty rituals / beliefs of that particular place as well as try out their best local beauty brands. Sigh....wouldnt it be just great??? NDTV Good Times / Discovery TLC, are you listening?
9. How would you define “Sexy” ?
Sexy, for me, is being comfortable in one's own skin and confident about oneself. A girl might have a gorgeous body, but if she's insecure about her looks, she cant be sexy. It might sound like a cliche, but sexy is an attitude!
10. What advice do you think is the most important for upcoming bloggers, that you have learnt from your experience?
Hahaha... I'm still an upcoming blogger, my blog is still in its infancy and I have loads to learn and experience myself before I can advise other bloggers.
I would like to pass on this award to:
* Ikya of www.makeupmonologues.com
* Saumya of http://thevanitybagdiaries.blogspot.in
* Parul of http://aboutlipsticksandblushes.blogspot.in
* Ruby of http://beautyaccessorized.blogspot.in
* Kumkum of http://mumma-world.blogspot.in
* Sophia of http://www.endlesspanache.com
* Dolon of http://poutprettty.blogspot.in
* Priyanka of http://amazonianbeauty.blogspot.in
* Ritu of http://www.theindianbeauty.com
* Shanaya of http://littlemisssinner.blogspot.in
* Seraphic Girl of http://longislandfashionterritory.blogspot.in
And here are the questions that all these pretty ladies need to answer:
* Book or movie based on the book - whats your preference?
* A destination that tops your travel wishlist.
* Whats the oldest item in your closet?
* Smokey eyes or red lips....your preference?
* Heels or flats?
* Are you a mountain girl or a beach girl?
* Why did you start blogging?
* Your favourite cuisine?
* If you're in a hurry and have time for just one beauty product, which one would you use?
* A perfume you are currently loving?
Looking forward to reading your answers girls :)